ballet arts all stars
All Star Captains are chosen by the Company Instructors. Each Instructor picks their Captain based on a number of qualifying traits such as leadership, ability to retain choreography, attendance and much more. This season we have 24 Captains, 1 for each Competition Group Routine.
The duties of a Captain are as such:
1. The Captain goes up and gets the award for their respective routine.
2. The Captain gathers everyone from their routine on stage after awards for a picture.
3. The Captain hands out all pins to their teammates while on stage.
4. The Captain gives their award to Dash before leaving the stage.
5. The Captain's job is to help the Choreographer. If they're running behind from their previous class, it's the Captains job to get everybody rehearsing so the teacher can begin the class productively without having to review.
Captains will receive special badges to wear on their Company Jacket in January.